Acroplia is an education, team communication, and collaboration startup.
As a developer, I worked on various parts of the app:
- A robust test passing library in Lua. The back end, iOS app, and Android app use this library.
- The first version of the test passing front-end code using React and Redux.
- An automatic speech recordings enhancer (background noise removal, equalization, dynamic range compression).
- A collaborative whiteboard module for the mobile application (Flutter).
- A chat module for the mobile app (Flutter).
As a team leader, I had the following responsibilities:
- Led a distributed team of developers (up to ten members).
- Managed project backlog.
- Helped to define project priorities.
- Helped with UX design.
- Participated in meetings with potential customers.